|お名前||Eric Williams 先生|
Games of all kind, books, teaching.
|レッスン希望駅||山手線 新宿 高田馬場
小田急小田原線 新宿 下北沢
|レッスン対象者||Adult males（成人男性）、Adult females（成人女性）、Children（子供）|
2+ years of one-on-one teaching experience back in Argentina.
I am Eric from Argentina, and I came to Japan to help you (yes, YOU!) improve your English and Spanish abilities! Ok, that's not exactly true: I actually came here to study game design theory. But while we are at it, why not help other people, right?
You're likely wondering "why should I choose you as my teacher?" Worry not, here's a list of reasons in handy bullet-point format!
- 2+ years of teaching experience in Argentina: If I helped those high-school students pass their English class, I'm pretty sure I can help anyone! Jokes aside, I have experience breaking down difficult concepts into easy-to-digest bits and then force-feeding them to people's brains. That's better than it sounds, trust me on that one.
- Easy to get along with, yet strict when necessary: I have a carefree attitude that makes me easy to get along with. I'm still more than willing to correct your mistakes and drill those difficult grammar concepts during class, though.
- Have classes at the amazing Shimo-Kitazawa area: I currently live near this area, and it has some of the best cafés mankind has ever seen. You want your classes to be memorable? Have them at a Shimokita café.
- Customized material: As a game designer, I like to gamify things. Expect plenty of fun activities, minigames, and even a completely (un)original way of scoring your progress! Long term students get an even more customized program. Fair warning: I am currently working on this and it may be considered to be in "beta"; some wonkiness is to be expected while I perfect the system. It will be fun!
- Argentine "lunfardo" included free of charge: As an Argentine, my Spanish clases come chock full of Argentine "lunfardo" (slang). I also teach plenty of other Southamerican and Spanish slang, so you can communicate with everyone, no matter where you go.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me right away to book a trial class free of charge!
|MON(月) 18:00 ～ 20:00
TUE(火) 18:00 ～ 20:00
WED(水) 18:00 ～ 20:00
THU(木) 18:00 ～ 20:00
FRI(金) 18:00 ～ 20:00
SAT(土) 09:00 ～ 12:00